Bounded stacks, bags and queues
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We prove that a bounded stack can be specified in process algebra with just the operators alternative and sequential composition and iteration. The bounded bag cannot be specified with these operators, but can be specified if we add the parallel composition operator without communication (free merge). The bounded queue cannot even be specified in this signature; we need a form of variable binding such as given by general communication and encapsulation, the state operator, or abstraction.
- J.C.M. Baeten and J.A. Bergstra. Global renaming operators in concrete process algebra. Information and Computation, 78:205–245, 1988.
- J.A. Bergstra, I. Bethke, and A. Ponse. Process algebra with iteration and nesting. The Computer Journal, 37(4):243–258, 1994.
- J.A. Bergstra and J.W. Klop. The algebra of recursively defined processes and the algebra of regular processes. In J. Paredaens, editor, Proceedings 11th ICALP, number 172 in LNCS, pages 82–95. Springer Verlag, 1984.
- J.A. Bergstra and J.W. Klop. Algebra of communicating processes. In J.W. de Bakker, M. Hazewinkel, and J.K. Lenstra, editors, Mathematics and Computer Science I, volume 1 of CWI Monograph, pages 89–138. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1986.
- J.A. Bergstra and J. Tiuryn. Process algebra semantics for queues. Fundamenta Informaticae, X:213–224, 1987.
- D.M.R. Park. Concurrency and automata on infinite sequences. In P. Deussen, editor, Proceedings 5th GI Conference, number 104 in LNCS, pages 167–183. Springer Verlag, 1981.
- G.D. Plotkin. An operational semantics for CSP. In D. Bjørner, editor, Proceedings Conference on Formal Description of Programming Concepts II, pages 199–225. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1983.
- F.W. Vaandrager. Process algebra semantics of POOL. In J.C.M. Baeten, editor, Applications of Process Algebra, number 17 in Cambridge Tracts in Theoretical Computer Science, pages 173–236. Cambridge University Press, 1990.
- Bounded stacks, bags and queues
- Book Title
- CONCUR '97: Concurrency Theory
- Book Subtitle
- 8th International Conference Warsaw, Poland, July 1–4, 1997 Proceedings
- pp 104-118
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics and Computing Science, Eindhoven University of Technology, P.O. Box 513, NL-5600, MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 2. Programming Research Group, University of Amsterdam, Kruislaan 403, NL-1098, SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 3. Department of Philosophy, Utrecht University, Heidelberglaan 8, NL-3584, CS Utrecht, The Netherlands
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.