Distributed source control system
- Bartosz Milewski
- … show all 1 hide
The most important point of this paper is the proof that a distributed source control does indeed work. Such a proof was needed before we could start implementing the system. As of this writing the program is not yet completed, although it has enough functionality to allow a two-person team to collaborate on a project. We've found that exchanging synchronization scripts via e-mail within such a small team is not only convenient but also encourages the exchange of comments and notes about each change.
- Continuus/CM, Continuus Software Corp.
- ClearCase MultiSite, Atria Software Inc.
- Distributed source control system
- Book Title
- Software Configuration Management
- Book Subtitle
- ICSE'97 SCM-7 Workshop Boston, MA, USA, May 18–19, 1997 Proceedings
- pp 98-107
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.