Fast meldable priority queues
- Gerth Stølting BrodalAffiliated withBasic Research in Computer Science, Centre of the Danish National Research Foundation Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus Ny Munkegade
We present priority queues that support the operations Find-Min, Insert, MakeQueue and Meld in worst case time O(1) and Delete and DeleteMin in worst case time O(log n). They can be implemented on the pointer machine and require linear space. The time bounds are optimal for all implementations where Meld takes worst case time o(n).
To our knowledge this is the first priority queue implementation that supports Meld in worst case constant time and DeleteMin in logarithmic time.
- Fast meldable priority queues
- Book Title
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Book Subtitle
- 4th International Workshop, WADS '95 Kingston, Canada, August 16–18, 1995 Proceedings
- pp 282-290
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Basic Research in Computer Science, Centre of the Danish National Research Foundation Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus Ny Munkegade, DK-8000, Århus C, Denmark
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.