Upward planarity testing of outerplanar dags (extended abstract)
- Achilleas Papakostas
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper, we present two polynomial-time algorithms to determine if an outerplanar directed acyclic graph (odag) can be drawn upward planar, that is, drawn in planar straight-line fashion so that all arcs point up. The first algorithm checks if the odag has an upward planar drawing that is topologically equivalent to the outerplanar embedding of the odag. This algorithm runs in linear time (which is optimal), and is faster than any previous algorithm known. The second algorithm also checks whether an odag has an upward planar drawing but does not insist that the drawing be topologically equivalent to the outerplanar embedding. This is the first polynomial-time algorithm we know of to solve this problem.
- P. Bertolazzi and G. Di Battista, On upward drawing testing of triconnected digraphs, Proc. 7th ACM Symp. on Computational Geometry, pp. 272–280, 1991.
- P. Bertolazzi, G. Di Battista, C. Mannino and R. Tamassia, Optimal upward planarity testing of single-source digraphs, In 1st Annual European Symp. on Algorithms, Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci., Springer-Verlag, 1993.
- G. Di Battista, W.P. Liu, I. Rival, Bipartite graphs, Upward drawings and Planarity, Information Processing Letters, vol. 36, pp. 317–322, 1990.
- G. Di Battista and R. Tamassia, Algorithms for plane representations of acyclic digraphs, Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 61, pp. 175–198, 1988.
- H. de Fraysseix, J. Pach, R. Pollack, How to draw a planar graph on a grid, Combinatorica, vol. 10, pp. 41–51, 1990.
- A. Garg and R. Tamassia, On the Computational Complexity of Upward and Rectilinear Planarity Testing, to appear in Proc. of Graph Drawing 1994.
- J. Hopcroft and R. Tarjan, Efficient planarity testing, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach., vol. 21, pp. 549–568, 1974.
- M.D. Hutton and A. Lubiw, Upward planar drawing of single source acyclic digraphs, Proc. 2nd ACM-SIAM Symp. on Discrete Algorithms, pp. 203–211, 1990.
- D. Kelly, On the dimension of partially ordered sets, Discrete Math., vol. 63, pp. 197–216, 1987.
- C. Platt, Planar lattices and planar graphs, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, vol. 21, pp. 30–39, 1976.
- W. Schnyder, Embedding planar graphs on the grid, Proc. 1st ACM-SIAM Symp. on Discrete Algorithms, pp. 138–147, 1990.
- Upward planarity testing of outerplanar dags (extended abstract)
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- DIMACS International Workshop, GD '94 Princeton, New Jersey, USA, October 10–12, 1994 Proceedings
- pp 298-306
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.