Rectangle-visibility representations of bipartite graphs
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The paper considers representations of bipartite graphs as rectanglevisibility graphs, i.e., graphs whose vertices are rectangles in the plane, with adjacency determined by horizontal and vertical visibility. It is shown that, for p≤q, K p, q has a representation with no rectangles having collinear sides if and only if p≤3 or p=3 and q≤4. More generally, it is shown that K p, q is a rectangle-visibility graph if and only if p≤4. Finally, it is shown that every bipartite rectangle-visibility graph on n≥4 vertices has at most 4n−12 edges.
- T. Andreae, Some results on visibility graphs, Disc. Appl. Math. 40 (1992), 5–18.
- L. W. Beineke, F. Harary, and J. W. Moon, On the thickness of the complete bipartite graph, Proc. Cambridge Philo. Soc. 60 (1964), 1–5.
- P. Bose, A. Josefczyk, J. Miller, and J. O'Rourke, K 42 is a box visibility graph, Tech. Report #034, Smith College (1994).
- M. R. Garey, D. S. Johnson, and H. C. So, An application of graph coloring to printed circuit testing, IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems CAS-23 (1976), 591–599.
- J. Hopcroft and R. Tarjan, Efficient planarity testing, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach. 21 (1974), 549–568.
- J. P. Hutchinson, Coloring ordinary maps, maps of empires, and maps of the Moon, Mathematics Magazine 66 (1993), 211–226.
- J. P. Hutchinson, T. Shermer, and A. Vince, Representations of thickness two graphs, preprint.
- D. G. Kirkpatrick and S. K. Wismath, Weighted visibility graphs of bars and related flow problems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Proc. 1st Workshop Algorithms Data Struct.), vol. 382, Springer-Verlag, 1989, pp. 325–334.
- F. Luccio, S. Mazzone, and C. K. Wong, A note on visibility graphs, Disc. Math. 64 (1987), 209–219.
- A. Mansfield, Determining the thickness of graphs is NP-hard, Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 93 (1983), 9–23.
- J. O'Rourke, Art Gallery Theorems and Algorithms, Oxford University Press, N.Y., 1987.
- R. Tamassia and I.G. Tollis, A unified approach to visibility representations of planar graphs, Disc. and Comp. Geom. 1 (1986), 321–341.
- S. K. Wismath, Characterizing bar line-of-sight graphs, Proc. 1st Symp. Comp. Geom., ACM (1985), 147–152.
- Rectangle-visibility representations of bipartite graphs
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- DIMACS International Workshop, GD '94 Princeton, New Jersey, USA, October 10–12, 1994 Proceedings
- pp 159-166
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.