The complexity of scheduling problems with communication delays for trees
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Scheduling problems with interprocessor communication delays have been shown to be NP-complete ([PY88],[C90],[CP91],[P91]). This paper considers the scheduling problem with the restriction that the underlying DAGs are trees and each task has unit execution time. It is shown that the problem remains NP-complete for binary trees and uniform communication delays. The same holds for complete binary trees, but varying communication delays. On the other hand, by a nontrivial analysis a polynomial time algorithm is obtained that solves the problem for complete k-ary trees and uniform communication delays.
- P. Chrétienne, Complexity of Tree-Scheduling with Interprocessor Communication Delays, MASI Report 90.5, 1990
- P. Chrétienne and C. Picouleau, The Basic Scheduling With Interprocessor Communication Delays, MASI Report 91.6, 1991
- M. R. Garey and D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability, A Guide To the Theory of NP-Completeness, Freeman 1979.
- A. Jakoby, Prozess-Prozessor-Allokationsprobleme für Baumförmige Datenfluss-graphen, Diplomarbeit, Technische Hochschule Darmstadt, 1991
- H. Jung, L. Kirousis, P. Spirakis, Lower Bounds and Efficient Algorithms for Multiprocessor Scheduling of DAGs With Communication Delays, Proc. 1. SPAA, 1989, 254–264
- A. Jakoby, R. Reischuk, Efficient Strategies for Bounded Delay Scheduling, Technical Report, Technische Hochschule Darmstadt, 1992
- C. Picouleau, Two New NP-complete Scheduling Problems With Communication Delays and Unlimited Number of Processors, MASI Report 91.24,1991
- C. Papadimitriou and M. Yannakakis, Towards an Architecture-Independent Analysis of Parallel Algorithms, Proc. 20. STOC, 1988, 510–513
- R. Reischuk, Graph Theoretical Methods for the Design of Parallel Algorithms, Proc. 8. FCT, 1991, 61–67
- The complexity of scheduling problems with communication delays for trees
- Book Title
- Algorithm Theory — SWAT '92
- Book Subtitle
- Third Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory Helsinki, Finland, July 8–10, 1992 Proceedings
- pp 165-177
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.