A Framework for Circular Drawings of Networks
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Drawings of graphs which show the inherent strengths and weaknesses of structures with clustered views would be advantageous additions to many network design tools. In this paper we present a framework for producing circular drawings of networks represented by non-biconnected graphs. Furthermore, the drawings produced by these techniques clearly show the biconnectivity structure of the given networks. We also include results of an extensive experimental study which shows our approach to significantly outperform the current state of the art.
- M. A. Bernard, On the Automated Drawing of Graphs, Proc. 3rd Caribbean Conf. on Combinatorics and Computing, pp. 43–55, 1994.
- F. Brandenburg, Graph Clustering 1: Cycles of Cliques, Proc. GD’ 97, Rome, Italy, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1353, Springer-Verlag, pp. 158–168, 1998.
- G. Di Battista, P. Eades, R. Tamassia and I. Tollis, Algorithms for Drawing Graphs: An Annotated Bibliography, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 4(5), pp. 235–282, 1994. Also available at http://www.utdallas.edu/~tollis.
- G. Di Battista, P. Eades, R. Tamassia and I. Tollis, Graph Drawing: Algorithms for the Visualization of Graphs, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1999.
- G. Di Battista, A. Garg, G. Liotta, R. Tamassia, E. Tassinari, F. Vargiu and L. Vismara, An Experimental Comparison of Four Graph Drawing Algorithms, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 7(5-6), pp.303–26, 1997. Also available at http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/rt.
- U. Doğrusöz, B. Madden and P. Madden, Circular Layout in the Graph Layout Toolkit, Proc. GD’ 96, Berkeley, California, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1190, Springer-Verlag, pp. 92–100, 1997.
- P.D. Eades, Drawing Free Trees, Bulletin of the Institute for Combinatorics and its Applications, 5, pp. 10–36, 1992.
- C. Esposito, Graph Graphics: Theory and Practice, Comput. Math. Appl., 15(4), pp.247–253, 1988. CrossRef
- F. Harary, Graph Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1969.
- G. Kar, B. Madden and R. Gilbert, Heuristic Layout Algorithms for Network Presentation Services, IEEE Network, 11, pp. 29–36, 1988. CrossRef
- A. Kershenbaum, Telecommunications Network Design Algorithms, McGraw-Hill, 1993.
- V. Krebs, Visualizing Human Networks, Release 1.0: Esther Dyson’s Monthly Report, pp. 1–25, February 12, 1996.
- S. Masuda, T. Kashiwabara, K. Nakajima and T. Fujisawa, On the NP-Completeness of a Computer Network Layout Problem, Proc. IEEE 1987 International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Philadelphia, PA, pp.292–295, 1987.
- S. Mitchell, Linear Algorithms to Recognize Outerplanar and Maximal Outerplanar Graphs, Information Processing Letters, 9(5), pp. 229–232, 1979. CrossRef
- J. M. Six and I. G. Tollis, Circular Drawings of Biconnected Graphs, Proc. of ALENEX’ 99, Baltimore, MD, To appear, 1999.
- J. M. Six and I. G. Tollis, Algorithms for Drawing Circular Visualizations of Networks, Manuscript, 1999.
- I. G. Tollis and C. Xia, Drawing Telecommunication Networks, Proc. GD’ 94, Princeton. New Jersey, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 894, Springer-Verlag, pp. 206–217, 1994.
- A Framework for Circular Drawings of Networks
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- 7th International Symposium, GD’99 Štiřín Castle, Czech Republic September 15–19, 1999 Proceedings
- pp 107-116
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Jan Kratochvíyl (4)
- Editor Affiliations
- 4. Faculty of Mathematics and Physics School of Computer Science, Department of Applied Mathematics, Charles University
- Author Affiliations
- 5. CAD & Visualization Lab Department of Computer Science, The University of Texas at Dallas, P.O. Box 830688, EC 31, Richardson, TX, 75083-0688
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.