An Industrial Perspective on Soft Issues: Successes, Opportunities and Challenges
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Panel members have been invited to share their experiences of handling soft issues in system design, development and operation—either personal experiences, or those of their organisation. In addition, they have been encouraged to identify a few ‘grand challenges’ areas for future research.
- An Industrial Perspective on Soft Issues: Successes, Opportunities and Challenges
- Book Title
- Soft-Ware 2002: Computing in an Imperfect World
- Book Subtitle
- First International Conference, Soft-Ware 2002 Belfast, Northern Ireland, April 8–10, 2002 Proceedings
- p 357
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.