- Silvio MicaliAffiliated withLaboratory for Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- , Ronald L. RivestAffiliated withLaboratory for Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
We present new micropayment schemes that are more efficient and user friendly than previous ones.
These schemes reduce bank processing costs by several orders of magnitude, while preserving a simple interface for both users and merchants. The schemes utilize a probabilistic deposit protocol that, in some of the schemes, may be entirely hidden from the users.
- Micropayments Revisited
- Book Title
- Topics in Cryptology — CT-RSA 2002
- Book Subtitle
- The Cryptographers’ Track at the RSA Conference 2002 San Jose, CA, USA, February 18–22, 2002 Proceedings
- pp 149-163
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.