Improved Upper Bounds for Pairing Heaps
- John Iacono
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Pairing heaps are shown to have constant amortized time insert and zero amortized time meld, thus improving the previous O(log n) amortized time bound on these operations. It is also shown that pairing heaps have a distribution sensitive behavior whereby the cost to perform an extract-min on an element x is O(log min(n, k)) where k is the number of heap operations performed since x’s insertion. Fredman has observed that pairing heaps can be used to merge sorted lists of varying sized optimally, within constant factors. Utilizing the distribution sensitive behavior of pairing heap, an alternative method the employs pairing heaps for optimal list merging is derived.
- R. Cole. On the dynamic finger conjecture for splay trees. part ii: The proof. Technical Report Computer Science TR1995-701, New York Univerity, 1995.
- R. Cole, B. Mishra, J. Schmidt, and A. Siegel. On the dynamic finger conjecture for splay trees. part i: Splay sorting log n-block sequences. Technical Report Computer Science TR1995-700, New York Univerity, 1995.
- M. L. Fredman. Manuscript in preparation.
- M. L Fredman. On the efficiency of pairing heaps and related data structures. JACM, 46(4):473–501, 1999. CrossRef
- M. L Fredman. A priority queue transform. In Workshop on Algorithm Engineering, pages 243–257, 1999. LNCS 1668. CrossRef
- M. L. Fredman, R. Sedgewick, D. D. Sleator, and R. E. Tarjan. The pairing heap: A new form of self-adjusting heap. Algorithmica, 1:111–129, 1986. CrossRef
- M. L Fredman and R. E. Tarjan. Fibonacci heaps and their used in improved network optimization algorithms. JACM, 34:596–615, 1987. CrossRef
- Haim Kaplan and Robert E. Tarjan. New heap data structures. Technical Report Computer Science TR-597-99, Princeton University, 1999.
- D. D. Sleator and R. E. Tarjan. Self-adjusting binary trees. JACM, 32:652–686, 1985. CrossRef
- D. D. Sleator and R. E. Tarjan. Self-adjusting heaps. SIAM Journal of Computing, 15:52–69, 1986. CrossRef
- J. T. Stasko and J. S. Vitter. Pairing heaps: experiments and analysis. CACM, 15:234–249, 1987.
- R. Sundar. Amoritzed Complexity of Data Structures. PhD thesis, New York University, 1991.
- R. E. Tarjan. Sequential access in splay trees takes linear time. Combinatorica, 5:367–378, 1985. CrossRef
- Improved Upper Bounds for Pairing Heaps
- Book Title
- Algorithm Theory - SWAT 2000
- Book Subtitle
- 7th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory Bergen, Norway, July 5–7, 2000 Proceedings
- pp 32-45
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- John Iacono (4)
- Author Affiliations
- 4. Department of Computer Science, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 08903
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.