The Marey Graph Animation Tool Demo
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Enabling the user of a graph drawing system to preserve the mental map between two different layouts of a graph is a major problem. In this paper we present Marey, a system that can smoothly transform one drawing of a graph into another without any restrictions to the class of graphs or type of layout algorithm.
- Edward Adelson. Mechanisms for motion perception. Optics and Photonics News, August:24–30, 1991.
- Giuseppe Di Battista, Peter Eades, Roberto Tamassia, and Ioannis G. Tollis. Graph drawing: algorithms for the visualization of graphs. Prentice-Hall Inc., 1999.
- F. Bertault. A force-directed algorithm that preserves edge-crossing properties. Information Processing Letters, 74(1–2):7–13, 2000. CrossRef
- Franz J. Brandenburg, Michael Jünger, Joe Marks, Petra Mutzel, and Falk Schreiber. Graph-drawing contest report. In Proc. of the 7th Internat. Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD’99), pages 400–409, 1999.
- Frick, Ludwig, and Mehldau. A fast adaptive layout algorithm for undirected graphs. In Proc. of the DIMACS International Workshop on Graph Drawing (GD’94), 1994.
- C. Friedrich. The ffGraph library. Technical Report 9520, Universität Passau, Dezember 1995.
- Mao Lin Huang and Peter Eades. A fully animated interactive system for clustering and navigating huge graphs. In Sue H. Whitesides, editor, Proc. of the 6th Internat. Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD’98), pages 374–383, 1998.
- J. Manning. Geometric Symmetry in Graphs. PhD thesis, Purdue University, Department of Computer Sciences, 1990.
- T.R. Pattison, R.J. Vernik, D.P.J. Goodburn, and M.P. Phillips. Rapid assembly and deployment of domain visualisation solutions. In Submitted to IEEE Visualisation 2000, 2000.
- Robert Sekuler and Randolph Blake. Perception. McGraw-Hill Publishing company, 1990.
- Richard J. Webber. Finding the Best Viewpoints for three-dimensional graph drawings. PhD thesis, University of Newcastle (Australia), 1998.
- The Marey Graph Animation Tool Demo
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- 8th International Symposium, GD 2000 Colonial Williamsburg, VA, USA, September 20–23, 2000 Proceedings
- pp 396-406
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.