Drawing Algorithms for Series-Parallel Digraphs in Two and Three Dimensions
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper we have introduced two algorithms for drawing series parallel digraphs. One constructs two dimensional drawings which display symmetries, the other constructs three dimensional drawings with a footprint of minimum size.
Future work will include combinations of these two algorithms: we would like to display as much symmetry as possible in a three dimensional drawing of small footprint.
- A. Aho, J. Hopcroft and J. Ullman, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, 1974.
- P. Bertolazzi, R.F. Cohen, G. D. Battista, R. Tamassia and I. G. Tollis, How to Draw a Series-Parallel Digraph, International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications, 4(4), pp 385–402, 1994. CrossRef
- R.F. Cohen, G. D. Battista, R. Tamassia and I. G. Tollis, Dynamic Graph Drawing: Trees, Series-Parallel Digraphs, and Planar st-Digraphs, SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(5), pp 970–1001, 1995. CrossRef
- P. Eades and X. Lin, Spring Algorithms and Symmetry, Computing and Combinatorics, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1276, (Ed. Jiang and Lee), 202–211.
- P. Eades, T. Lin and X. Lin, Minimum Size h-v Drawings, Advanced Visual Interfaces (Proceedings of AVI 92, Rome, July 1992), World Scientific Series in Computer Science 36, pp. 386–394.
- X. Lin, Analysis of Algorithms for Drawing Graphs, PhD thesis,University of Queensland 1992.
- A. Lubiw, Some NP-Complete Problems similar to Graph Isomorphism, SIAM Journal on Computing 10(1):11–21, 1981. CrossRef
- J. Manning and M. J. Atallah, Fast Detection and Display of Symmetry in Trees, Congressus Numerantium 64, pp. 159–169, 1988.
- J. Manning and M. J. Atallah, Fast Detection and Display of Symmetry in Outerplanar Graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics 39, pp. 13–35, 1992. CrossRef
- J. Manning, Geometric Symmetry in Graphs, PhD Thesis, Purdue University 1990.
- R.A. Mathon, A Note on Graph Isomorphism Counting Problem, Information Processing Letters 8, 1979, pp. 131–132. CrossRef
- R. Tamassia and I. G. Tollis, A unified approach to visibility representations of planar graphs, Discr. and Comp. Geometry 1 (1986), pp. 321–341. CrossRef
- J. Valdes, R. Tarjan and E. Lawler, The Recognition of Series-Parallel Digraphs, SIAM Journal on Computing 11(2), pp. 298–313, 1982. CrossRef
- J. Valdes, Parsing Flowchart and Series-Parallel Graphs, Technical Report STAN-CS-78-682, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1978.
- H. Wielandt, Finite permutation groups, Academic Press, 1964.
- Drawing Algorithms for Series-Parallel Digraphs in Two and Three Dimensions
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- 6th International Symposium, GD’ 98 Montréal, Canada, August 13–15, 1998 Proceedings
- pp 198-209
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 4. School of Computer Science, McGill University
- Author Affiliations
- 5. Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Ewha Womans University, Korea
- 6. Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Newcastle, Australia
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.