LearnRank: Towards a real quality measure for learning
- Erik DuvalAffiliated withKatholieke Universiteit Leuven
Now that we have the open standards in place to build a large scale infrastructure for learning, we can start focusing on quality, much in the same way that web search engines shifted focus from being exhaustive to providing relevant results.
With this paper, I’d like to call for more focus on the development of good LearnRank measures, rather than on only indirectly and partially relevant indicators of quality for learning.
- LearnRank: Towards a real quality measure for learning
- Book Title
- Handbook on Quality and Standardisation in E-Learning
- Book Part
- Part C:
- pp 457-463
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Berlin · Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Erik Duval (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 2. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.