Fuzzy preferences in decision-making
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper, Orlovsky's concept of decision making with fuzzy preference relation is studied. On the one hand, the special significance of max-min transitivity inside the family of max-⋆ transitivities is stablished. On the other hand, a necessary and sufficient condition for the existence of a non empty set of unfuzzy nondominated alternatives is proved. Moreover, other alternative methods are proposed in order to solve some practical difficulties.
- Basu, K.: Fuzzy revealed preference theory. J. Econ. Theory 32, 212–227 (1984).
- Bezdek, J.C., Harris, J.D.: Fuzzy partitions and relations: an axiomatic basis for clustering. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 1, 111–117 (1978).
- Dubois, D., Prade, H.: Fuzzy Sets and Systems. New York: Academic Press (1980).
- Dutta, B., Panda, S.C., Pattanaik, P.K.: Exact choice and fuzzy preferences. Math. Soc. Sci. 11, 53–68 (1986).
- Montero, F.J., Tejada, J.: Some problems on the definition of fuzzy preference relations. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 20, 45–53 (1986).
- Orlovsky, S.A.: Decision-making with fuzzy preference relations. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 1, 155–167 (1978).
- Pattanaik, P.K.: Voting and Collective choice. London: Cambridge U.K. (1971).
- Zadeh, L.A.: Fuzzy Sets. Inf. Control 8, 338–353 (1965).
- Zadeh, L.A.: Similarity relations and fuzzy orderings. Inf. Sci. 3, 177–200 (1971).
- Fuzzy preferences in decision-making
- Book Title
- Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems
- Book Subtitle
- International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Paris, France, June 30 – July 4, 1986 Selected and Extended Contributions
- pp 144-150
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Fuzzy relations
- Nondominated alternatives
- AMS (MOS): 03E72
- CR: 90A06
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.