Find out how to access preview-only content
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 230, 1986, pp 679-680
Date: 31 May 2005
GEO-prover — A geometry theorem prover developed at UT
- Shang-Ching Chou
- … show all 1 hide
This is an extended abstract. The work reported here was supported by NSF Grant DCR-8503498.
- K.B. Taylor, “Three Circles with Collinear Centers”, American Mathematical Monthly 90 (1983), 486–487.
- S.C. Chou, “Proving Elementary Geometry Theorems Using Wu's Algorithm”, in Automated Theorem Proving: After 25 years, American Mathematical Society, Contemporary Mathematics 29 (1984), 243–286.
- S.C. Chou, “A Method for Mechanical Derivation of Formulas in Elementary Geometry”, February 1986, submitted to Journal of Automated Reasoning.
- S.C. Chou, “A Step toward Mechanical Proving Geometry Theorems Involving Inequality — Experimental Results”, Preprint, March, 1986, Institute for Computing Science, University of Texas at Austin.
- S.C. Chou and W.F. Schelter, “Proving Geometry Theorems with Rewrite Rules”, Preprint, December 1985.
- Wu Wen-tsün, “On the Decision Problem and the Mechanization of Theorem Proving in Elementary Geometry”, Scientia Sinica 21 (1978), 157–179.
- Wu Wen-tsün, Basic Principles of Mechanical Theorem Proving In Geometries, (in Chinese) Peking 1984.
- GEO-prover — A geometry theorem prover developed at UT
- Book Title
- 8th International Conference on Automated Deduction
- Book Subtitle
- Oxford, England, July 27–August 1, 1986 Proceedings
- pp 679-680
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.