Passivity-Based Agreement Protocols: Continuous-Time and Sampled-Data Designs
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We pursue a group agreement problem where the objective is to achieve synchronization of group variables. We assume a bidirectional information flow between members, and study a class of feedback laws that are implementable with local information available to each member. We first review a unifying passivity framework for the group agreement problem in continuous-time. Then, we extend the results to a class of sampled-data systems by exploiting the passivity properties of the underlying continuous-time system, and prove semiglobal asymptotic stability as the sampling period and a feedback gain are reduced.
- Passivity-Based Agreement Protocols: Continuous-Time and Sampled-Data Designs
- Book Title
- Group Coordination and Cooperative Control
- pp 21-33
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.