Are There Any Individual Rights or Only Duties?
On the Limits of Obedience in the Avoidance of Sin according to Late Medieval and Early Modern Scholars
- Janet ColemanAffiliated withLondon School of Economics
- Are There Any Individual Rights or Only Duties?
- Book Title
- Transformations in Medieval and Early-Modern Rights Discourse
- pp 3-36
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- The New Synthese Historical Library
- Series Volume
- Series Subtitle
- Texts and Studies in the History of Philosophy
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.