The Innovative Design of Reciprocating Seal for Hydraulic Cylinder Based on TRIZ Evolution Theory
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The design of reciprocating seal is extra important to the hydraulic cylinder’s performances at lower speed, sensitive, dynamic and static rigidity. Technology evolution of TRIZ provides the laws or prevailing lines of technology system evolution which a designer should follow to find the inventive solutions. To help a designer to get the innovative ideas in a short time by using TRIZ evolution theory and to make the innovative design process operable, a CAI software tool for gauging and positioning of the state of a system in relation to each law or line of technology system evolution is developed. It can draw the evolutionary potential radar plot of studied system automatically on the basis of evolution analysis. The innovative design of reciprocating seal for hydraulic cylinder is detailed according to the future possible development opportunities that evolutionary potential plot recommends.
- Mnler, H.K. and Nau, B.S., Fluid sealing technology-principles and applications (China Machine Press, Beijing, 2002).
- G.S. Altshuller, Creativity as an Exact Science (Gordon & Breach, New York, 1988).
- Savransky S D, Engineering of creativity (CRC Press, New York, 2000).
- Fey V R, Rivin EI, Guided technology evolution-TRIZ technology forecasting (1999); http://www.triz-journal.com/article2.html.
- Zusman A, Zlotin B and Zainiev G, An application of directed evolution (2003); http://www.ideationtriz.com/ Endoscopic_case_study.asp.
- Mann, D.L, Better technology forecasting using systematic innovation methods, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. Vol.70, pp.779–795 (2003). CrossRef
- B. Zlotin, A. Zusman: Directed Evolution: Philosophy, Theory and Practice (Ideation International Inc, USA, 2001).
- S.R. Luke, A Conceptual Design Tool for Engineers: An Amalgamation of Theory of Constraints, theory of Inventive Problem Solving and Logic (Old Dominion University, U.K. 2002).
- Cavallucci D Integrating Altshuller’s development laws for technical systems into the design process, Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 52(l), (2002)
- Zhang Fuying, Xu Yanshen, Evolution study of hydrodynamic reciprocating sealing for hydraulic cylinder based on TRIZ, Run Hua Yu Mi Feng/ Lubrication Engineering, Vol. l63, pp.14–17 (2004).
- The Innovative Design of Reciprocating Seal for Hydraulic Cylinder Based on TRIZ Evolution Theory
- Book Title
- Knowledge Enterprise: Intelligent Strategies in Product Design, Manufacturing, and Management
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of PROLAMAT 2006, IFIP TC5 International Conference, June 15–17, 2006, Shanghai, China
- Book Part
- Part 5.
- pp 440-449
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- IFIP International Federation for Information Processing
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- International Federation for Information Processing
- Additional Links
- Hydraulic cylinder
- TRIZ technology evolution
- reciprocating seal
- evolutionary potential
- CAI software tool
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Production and Quality Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- 2. Computer and Automation Institute and Technical University of Budapest
- 3. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 4. Shanghai University
- Author Affiliations
- 5. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tianjin University of Science & Technology, Tianjin, 300222, P.R.Chain
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.