Analytical Regularization Method for Wave Diffraction by Bowl-Shaped Screen of Revolution
- Yu. A. Tuchkin
- … show all 1 hide
Analytical Regularization Method is generalized on the case of three dimensional diffraction BVP for bowl-shaped screen of revolution. Both Dirichlet and Neumann BVP are solved, i.e. they are reduced to corresponding infinite linear algebraic systems (I+H) x=b, x,b∈l 2 of the second kind in space l 2 with compact operator in space l 2 H. These systems can be used for construction of numerically efficient algorithms that gives solutions with arbitrary necessary accuracy
- Vinogradov, S. S., Tuchkin, Yu. A., Shestopalov, V. P. (1978) The effective solving of dual series equation involving associative Legandre functions. Doklady AN SSSR 242: pp. 80-83
- S. S. Vinogradov, Yu. A. Tuchkin, V. P. Shestopalov, 1980, Investigation of dual series equations involving Jacoby polynomials, Doklady AN SSSR, v.253, n.1.
- Vinogradov, S. S., Tuchkin, Yu. A., Shestopalov, V. P. (1981) On the theory of wave scattering by unclosed spherical screens. Doklady AN SSSR 256: pp. 1346-1350
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1985, Wave scattering by unclosed cylindrical screen of arbitrary profile with Dirichlet boundary condition, Soviet Physics Doklady, 30.
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1987, Wave scattering by unclosed cylindrical screen of arbitrary profile with Neumann boundary condition, Soviet Physics Doklady, 32.
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1997, Regularization of one class of system of integral-differential equations of mathematical physics, Doclady of The Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, ser. A, No. 10, pp.47–51 (in Russian).
- Shestopalov, V. P., Tuchkin, Yu. A., Poyedinchuk, A. Ye., Sirenko, Yu. K. (1997) Novel methods for solving direct and inverse problems of diffraction theory, vol. 1: Analytical regularization of electromagnetic boundary value problems. Osnova, Kharkov
- Analytical Regularization Method for Wave Diffraction by Bowl-Shaped Screen of Revolution
- Book Title
- Ultra-Wideband, Short-Pulse Electromagnetics 5
- pp 153-157
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Yu. A. Tuchkin (3) (4)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics, NAS of Ukraine, Kharkov, Ukraine
- 4. Gebze Institute of Technology, Gebze, Turkey
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.