Path in Psychology
Published in Cooperation with Publications for the Advancement of Theory and History in Psychology (Path)
PATH in Psychology is a continuing, international series of volumes that have the following features:
- Understanding of historical aspects of psychological theory and practice
- Critical and reflective examination of psychological theory
- Awareness of the interconnections of psychology and other disciplines
- Awareness of the diversity of disciplinary identity in various countries
- Appreciation of the dialectical and philosophical nature of our subject matter
- Frame of reference expressing a grasp of relationships between psychology and political, economic, and social problems of our times
PATH publishes works of a high scholarly quality that avoid a narrow empiricist approach to psychology.
PATH books also avoid anti-intellectualism and obscurantism; they strive to have a creative and productive influence on the future development of psychological theory and research.
If you have a manuscript that might be appropriate for publication as a PATH book, please contact the chair of the editorial board, R.W. Rieber at firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Volumes from 1980 – 2012Browse All Volumes