The series Springer Proceedings in Physics, founded in 1984, is devoted to timely reports of state-of-the-art developments in physics and related sciences.
Typically based on material presented at conferences, workshops and similar scientific meetings, volumes published in this series will constitute a comprehensive up-to-date source of reference on a field or subfield of relevance in contemporary physics.
Proposals must include the following:
- name, place and date of the scientific meeting
- a link to the committees (local organization, international advisors etc.)
- scientific description of the meeting
- list of invited/plenary speakers
- an estimate of the planned proceedings book parameters (number of pages/articles, requested number of bulk copies, submission deadline).