Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
This series reports on new developments in mathematical economics, economic theory, econometrics, operations research and mathematical systems. The type of material considered for publication includes
1. Research monographs
2. Lectures on a new field or presentations of a new angle in a classical field
3. Seminars on topics of current research
4. Reports of meetings, provided they are
- of exceptional interest and
- devoted to a single topic.
Texts which are out of print but still in demand may also be considered if they fall within these categories.
In the case of a research monograph, or of seminar notes, the timeliness of a manuscript may be more important than its form, which may be preliminary or tentative.
Manuscripts should be no less than 150 and preferably no more than 500 pages in lenght.
664 Volumes from 1967 – 2015Browse All Volumes