Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME) publishes the latest developments in Mechanical Engineering - quickly, informally and with high quality. Original research reported in proceedings and post-proceedings represents the core of LNME. Volumes published in LNME embrace all aspects, subfields and new challenges of mechanical engineering. Topics in the series include:
- Engineering Design
- Machinery and Machine Elements
- Mechanical Structures and Stress Analysis
- Automotive Engineering
- Engine Technology
- Aerospace Technology and Astronautics
- Nanotechnology and Microengineering
- Control, Robotics, Mechatronics
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Dynamical Systems, Control
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Precision Engineering, Instrumentation, Measurement
- Materials Engineering
- Tribology and Surface Technology
To submit a proposal or request further information, please contact: Dr. Leontina Di Cecco Leontina.firstname.lastname@example.org or Li Shen Li.email@example.com.
Please check the Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering at http://www.springer.com/series/11693 if you are interested in monographs, textbooks or edited books. To submit a proposal, please contact Leontina.firstname.lastname@example.org and Li.email@example.com.
Indexed by SCOPUS.
37 Volumes from 2012 – 2017Browse All Volumes