SpringerBriefs in Physiology
SpringerBriefs in Physiology presents concise summaries of cutting-edge research and practical applications across a wide spectrum of fields. Featuring compact volumes of 50 to 125 pages, the series covers a range of content from professional to academic. Typical topics might include:
- A timely report of state-of-the art analytical techniques
- A bridge between new research results, as published in journal articles, and a contextual literature review
- A snapshot of a hot or emerging topic
- An in-depth case study or clinical example
- A presentation of core concepts that students must understand in order to make independent contributions
Characterized by fast, global electronic dissemination, standardized manuscript preparation and formatting guidelines, and expedited production schedules, SpringerBriefs in Physiology allows authors to present their ideas, and readers to absorb them, with minimal time investment.
All titles in SpringerBriefs in Physiology will be published as part of Springer’s eBook collection, with millions of users worldwide, and will be available for individual print and electronic purchase.
Both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts are considered for publication in this series.
4 Volumes from 2012 – 2015Browse All Volumes