About these proceedings
The International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ICCFD) is the merger of the International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, ICNMFD (since 1969) and International Symposium on Computational Fluid Dynamics, ISCFD (since 1985). It is held every two years and brings together physicists, mathematicians and engineers to review and share recent advances in mathematical and computational techniques for modeling fluid dynamics. The proceedings of the 2006 conference (ICCFD4) held in Gent, Belgium, contain a selection of refereed contributions and are meant to serve as a source of reference for all those interested in the state of the art in computational fluid mechanics.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92778-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92779-2