Table of contents (44 papers)
Medical Image Segmentation and Registration
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the thoroughly refeered post-conference proceedings of the Second Interational Conference on Medical Imaging and Informatics, MIMI 2007, held in Beijing, China, in August 2007.
The 40 revised full papers presented together with 4 keynote talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 110 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on medical image segmentation and registration, medical informatics, PET, fMRI, ultrasound and thermal imaging, 3D reconstruction and visualization. The volume is rounded off by 4 papers from 2 workshops on legal, ethical and social issues in medical imaging and informatics, as well as on computer-aided diagnosis (CAD).
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79489-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79490-5
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349