Table of contents (66 papers)
Setting The Scene
Modelling and Methods Development
About these proceedings
"If major advances are to be made in coping with most of the major arthropod pest problems, then the tactics and strategies for managing such insects, ticks and mites must change. They must change from the current, limited scale, reactive, broad-spectrum measures to preventive measures that are target-pest specific and rigidly applied on an area-wide basis."
E.F. Knipling on the occasion of receiving the World Food Prize on 12 October 1992.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information IAEA 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-6058-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-6059-5