About these proceedings
The International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ICCFD) is the merger of the International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics (ICNMFD) and the International Symposium on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ISCFD). It is held every two years and brings together physicists, mathematicians and engineers to review and share recent advances in mathematical and computational techniques for modeling fluid dynamics. The proceedings of the 2004 conference held in Toronto, Canada, contain a selection of refereed contributions and are meant to serve as a source of reference for all those interested in the state of the art in computational fluid dynamics.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-31800-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31801-9