Date: 23 May 2010
Mathematical model of balancing for a vertical takeoff and landing disk-wing aircraft
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Basic principles of a mathematical model for disk-wing aircraft balancing and evaluation of power expenditure for flight as compared with a helicopter are presented.
Original Russian Text © A.M. Girfanov, V.V. Pavlov, 2010, published in Izvestiya VUZ. Aviatsionnaya Tekhnika, 2010, No. 1, pp. 3–7.
- Girfanov, A.M., Aeroelastic Analysis and Balancing of a Single-Rotor Helicopter with the Hingeless Rotor, Cand. Sci. (Tech.) Dissertation, Kazan, 2000.
- Pavlov, V.A., Mikhailov, S.A., Gainutdinov, V.G. (1985) Theory of Large and Finite Beam Displacements. Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika 28: pp. 55-58
- Johnson, W. (1980) Helicopter Theory. Princeton University Press, Princeton
- Mathematical model of balancing for a vertical takeoff and landing disk-wing aircraft
Russian Aeronautics (Iz VUZ)
Volume 53, Issue 1 , pp 1-8
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- disk wing
- disk-wing aircraft
- mathematical model
- two-support torsion bar
- Industry Sectors