Mathematical model of balancing for a vertical takeoff and landing disk-wing aircraft
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Basic principles of a mathematical model for disk-wing aircraft balancing and evaluation of power expenditure for flight as compared with a helicopter are presented.
- Girfanov, A.M., Aeroelastic Analysis and Balancing of a Single-Rotor Helicopter with the Hingeless Rotor, Cand. Sci. (Tech.) Dissertation, Kazan, 2000.
- Pavlov, V.A., Mikhailov, S.A., and Gainutdinov, V.G., Theory of Large and Finite Beam Displacements, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 1985, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 55–58 [Soviet Aeronautics (Engl.Transl.), vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 61–64].
- Johnson, Wayne, Helicopter Theory, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1980.
- Mathematical model of balancing for a vertical takeoff and landing disk-wing aircraft
Russian Aeronautics (Iz VUZ)
Volume 53, Issue 1 , pp 1-8
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- disk wing
- disk-wing aircraft
- mathematical model
- two-support torsion bar