Coal mining in the Russian Donetsk Basin
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The activities of coal companies in the Russian Donetsk Basin (Rostov oblast) are considered, as well as the basic coal characteristics, the potential value of local reserves, and the prospects for the region in current economic conditions.
- Kolomenskaya, V.G., Razved. Okrana Nedr, 2006, no. 11, p. 8.
- Pavlova, G.G., Pashko, E.V., and Starokozheva, G.I., Razved. Okrana Nedr, 2006, no. 11, p. 13.
- Kurakov, Yu.I., Anthracite Reserves for Coal Production in the Russian Donetsk Basin, Extended Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow, 2005.
- Artem’ev, V.B., Ugol’, 2004, no. 2, p. 3.
- Coal mining in the Russian Donetsk Basin
Coke and Chemistry
Volume 53, Issue 4 , pp 121-123
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors