On the stability of bilinear free systems
- D. V. Speranskii
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Problems of stability of stationary and nonstationary free bilinear discrete systems over a field GF(p) are investigated. Criteria of asymptotic stability of a system status are found, and some properties of the above-mentioned notions are studied.
- Speranskii, D.V., “On the Connection between Stability and Synchronizability of the Linear Automatons over Different Fields”, AVT, 2000. no. 1, 63–75.
- Speranskii, D.V., “Connection between Stability and Synchronizability of Nonstationary Linear Automatons over Different Fields”, Elektronnoe Modelirovanie, 2001. vol. 3, no. 5, 22–32.
- Speranskii, D.V., “Experiments with Linear and Bilinear Finite State Automatons: Education Guide”, Saratov: Izd. Sarat. Univ., 2004.
- Pervozvanskii, A.A., “Course of Theory of an Automatic Control”, Moscow: Nauka, 1986.
- Streitz, V., “Methods of the Space of States in Theory of Linear Discrete Systems”, Moscow: Nauka, 1985.
- On the stability of bilinear free systems
Automatic Control and Computer Sciences
Volume 42, Issue 6 , pp 295-299
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- bilinear discrete system
- equilibrium state
- asymptotically stable state
- D. V. Speranskii (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Saratov State University, ul. Astrakhanskaya 83, Saratov, 410012, Russia