Hydroacoustic compatibility of sonars in a multistatic underwater observation system
- A. N. Mikhnyuk
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
An algorithm is proposed and developed to solve the problem of hydroacoustic compatibility of a set of similar scanning sonars which implies minimization of the interfering effect of forward fields from neighboring sonars on the operation of each sonar in the system.
- V. G. Valeev and V.A. P’yachev, “Doppler Selection of Moving Targets in Sonars with a Broadband Probe Signal,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Scientific and Technical Conference “Radiolocation, Navigation, and Communication” (RLNC-2006) (Voronezh, April 18–20, 2006), p. 1439 [in Russian].
- V.G. Valeev and V. A. P’yachev, “Reduction of the Sonar Interference by Selecting Moving Targets,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Rossii, Radioelektron. No. 1, 34 (2008).
- A. B. Sergienko, Digital Signal Processing (Piter, St.Petersburg, 2006) [in Russian].
- Underwater Acoustics and Signal Processing, Ed. by L. Bjørnø (D. Reidel, Dordrecht, 1981).
- H. L. Van Trees, Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory. Vol.3: Radar-Sonar Signal Processing and Gaussian Signals in Noise (Wiley, N.Y., 1971).
- N. N. Moiseev, Yu.P. Ivanilov, and E.M. Stolyarova, Optimization Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
- Hydroacoustic compatibility of sonars in a multistatic underwater observation system
Physics of Wave Phenomena
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 74-81
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- A. N. Mikhnyuk (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Wave Research Center, Prokhorov General Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, ul. Vavilova 38, Moscow, 119991, Russia