Interaction of few-cycle optical pulses in nonmetallic carbon nanotubes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Collision of two few-cycle optical pulses propagating in the medium of nonmetallic carbon nanotubes is described using joint solution of the Maxwell equations for the electromagnetic field and the Boltzmann equation for the electron subsystem.
- Interaction of few-cycle optical pulses in nonmetallic carbon nanotubes
Physics of Wave Phenomena
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 39-42
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Laboratory of Nanotechnologies, Volgograd Business Institute, ul. Yuzhno-Ukrainskaya 2, Volgograd, 400048, Russia
- 2. Volgograd State University, pr. Universitetsky 100, Volgograd, 400062, Russia
- 3. Volgograd State Medical University, pl. Pavshikh Bortsov 1, Volgograd, 400131, Russia