Bright and dark solitons of the Rosenau-Kawahara equation with power law nonlinearity
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper, the topological (dark) as well as non-topological (bright) soliton solutions to the Rosenau-Kawahara equation with power law nonlinearity are obtained by the solitary wave ansatz method. A couple of conserved quantities are also calculated for the case of bright soliton solution.
- Bright and dark solitons of the Rosenau-Kawahara equation with power law nonlinearity
Physics of Wave Phenomena
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 24-29
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematical Sciences, Center for Research and Education in Optical Sciences and Applications, Delaware State University, Dover, DE, 19901-2277, USA
- 2. Radiation Physics Laboratory, Department of Physics, Faculty of Sciences, Badji Mokhtar University, PO Box 12, Annaba, 2300, Algeria
- 3. Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie, BP 743, La Marsa, 2070, Tunisia