In-situ investigation of the structure of electrolitically deposited cobalt-phosporous alloy upon heating
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The effects of heating on the structure of deposited CoP alloy is investigated by means of transmission electron microscopy and electron diffraction. A series of electron diffraction patterns of the in situ annealing process are obtained. Methods for analyzing diffraction patterns and intensity profiles are examined. Custom software is developed to automate the analysis of electron diffraction patterns and the detection of peaks in intensity profiles, along with their parameterization.
- Grabchikov, S.S., Amorfnye elektroliticheski osazhdennye metallicheskie splavy (Amorphous Plating Metallic Alloys), Minsk: Izd. tsentr BGU, 2006.
- Grabchikov, S.S. and Potuzhnaya, O.I., Poverkhn., 2009, no. 6, pp. 64–70.
- Shaobin Wu, Shi Chen, et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 2011, no. 263, p. 012012.
- Petersen, T.C., McBride, W., et al., Ultramicroscopy, 2005, no. 103, pp. 275–283.
- Galaup, S. and Kihn, Y.J., Electron Microscopy, 1999, no. 48, pp. 17–25.
- Mitchell, D. and Petersen, T., Microsc. Res. Tech., 2012, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 153–163. doi: 10.1002/jemt.21038 CrossRef
- Gammer, C., Mangler, C., et al., Scr. Mater., 2010, vol. 63,issue 3, pp. 312–315. CrossRef
- Mitchell, D.R.G., Ultramicroscopy, 2008, no. 108, pp. 367–374.
- Cockayne, D.J.H., et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 2010, no. 241, p. 012006.
- In-situ investigation of the structure of electrolitically deposited cobalt-phosporous alloy upon heating
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics
Volume 76, Issue 9 , pp 1012-1014
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, 690950, Russia
- 2. Scientific and Practical Centre in Material Science, Belarus National Academy of Sciences, Minsk, 220072, Belarus