Influence of cosmic rays and cosmic dust on the atmosphere and Earth’s climate
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The results of studying the cosmic ray fluxes in the Earth’s atmosphere and their influence on the atmospheric electricity, as well as the effect of cosmic dust entering the terrestrial atmosphere from the interplanetary space on the Earth’s climate are briefly discussed. A forecast of the climate cooling in the forthcoming 50 years is given.
- Influence of cosmic rays and cosmic dust on the atmosphere and Earth’s climate
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics
Volume 73, Issue 3 , pp 416-418
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Central Aerologic Observatory, Rosgidromet, Dolgoprudnyi, Moscow Region, Russia
- 2. Skobel’tsyn Research Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University, Moscow, 119992, Russia
- 3. Lebedev Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 119991, Russia