Soil management for agro-ecosystems
- P. A. Kozhevin
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Several problems of soil biotechnology and their relation with global ecological problems are considered. An analysis of the principal opportunities for soil biota management shows that scientific progress in this field is a necessary but insufficient condition for the solution of these global problems.
- Zavarzin, G.A., Anti-Market in the Nature, Priroda, 1995, no. 3, pp. 46–60.
- Zavarzin, G.A., Lektsii po prirodovedcheskoi mikrobiologii (Lectures on Microbiology in Natural Study), Moscow: Nauka, 2003.
- Kozhevin, P.A., Mikrobnye populyatsii v prirode (Microbial Populations in Nature), Moscow: MGU, 1989.
- Kozhevin, P.A., Ecology of Soil Microorganisms, in Ekologiya mikroorganizmov (Microorganisms Ecology), Netrusov, A.I., Ed., Moscow: Academia, 2004, pp. 71–94.
- Atkinson, D., Soil Microbial Resources and Agricultural Policies, in Mycorrhizas — Functional Processes and Ecological Impact, Azcon-Aguilar, C., et al., Eds., Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2009.
- Dong, Z., Wu, L., Kettlewell, B., et al., Hydrogen Fertilizataion of Soils — Is This a Benefit of Legumes in Rotation?, Plant, Cell Environ., 2003, vol. 26, pp. 875–1879. CrossRef
- Golding, A.-L. and Dong, Z., Hydrogen Production by Nitrogenase as a Potential Crop Rotation Benefit, Environ. Chem. Lett., 2010, vol. 8, pp. 101–121. CrossRef
- Marshall, A., A Postmodern Natural History of the World: Eviscerating the GUTs from Ecology and Environmentalism, Stud. Hist. Phil. Biol. Biomed. Sci., 1998, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 137–164.
- Orwin, K.H. and Wardle, D.A., New Indices for Quantifying the Resistance and Resilience of Soil Biota to Exogenous Disturbances, Soil Biol. Biochem., 2004, vol. 36, pp. 1907–1912. CrossRef
- Welbaum, G.E., Sturz, A.V., Dong, Z., and Novak, J., Managing Soil Microorganisms to Improve Productivity of Agro-Ecosystems, Crit. Rev. Plant Sci., 2004, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 175–193. CrossRef
- Soil management for agro-ecosystems
Moscow University Soil Science Bulletin
Volume 66, Issue 1 , pp 42-44
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- P. A. Kozhevin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Faculty of Soil, Moscow State University, Moscow, 119991, Russia