A multi-lobe stereo phase portrait of a three-dimensional dynamic system and visualization of the control for objects with a multiplicity of stationary states
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of predictor-corrector control of nonlinear dynamic systems based on a preliminarily constructed set of their three-dimensional phase portraits corresponding to the set of control vectors is formulated. The definition of a stereo portrait of a three-dimensional dynamic system is introduced, and a mechanism for its creation is presented; this mechanism consists in achieving some animation effect, which helps the spatial perception of images on the visual control panel. The definition of the domain of holding states is introduced for a particular class of three-dimensional models with multiple stationary states, and algorithms for the approximation of the boundaries of these domains in the extended space of phase variables and controls are developed. A description of the operation of a man-machine visual monitoring system and a step-wise control designated for a wide range of state variables are given.
- Nagiev, A.G., Compactness and Stretching of Space of States of Dynamical Systems and Zone of Risk of Withdrawal from the Boundaries of Controlled State Region), Avtomat. Vychisl. Tekhn., 2004, no. 4, pp. 24–30.
- Andronov, A.A., Leontovich, E.A., Gordon, I.I., and Maier, A.G., Teoriya bifurkatsii dinamicheskikh sistem na ploskosti (Theory of Dynamic System Bifurcation on a Plane), Moscow: Nauka, 1967.
- Anishchenko, V.S., Slozhnye kolebaniya v prostykh sistemakh (Complex Oscillations in Simple Systems), Moscow, 2009, 2nd ed.
- Suvorova, E.I. and Shamolin, M.V., Poincare Topographic Systems and Comparison Systems of Higher Orders, Sb. Tr. “Sovremennye Metody Teorii Funktsii i Smezhnye Problemy” (Proc. “Contemporary Methods of Theory of Function and Adjoining Problems”), Voronezh. Gos. Univ., 2000, vol. 6, pp. 251–252.
- Kuznetsov, A.P., Stankevich, N.V., and Tyuryukina, L.V., Stabilization by External Pulses and Synchronous Response in the Rössler System before the Saddlenode Bifurcation, Nelineinaya Dinamika, 2009, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 253–264 [Rus. J. Nonlin. Dyn. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 253–264].
- Nagiev, A.G., Multiplicity of Steady States of Reaction-Regeneration Systems with a Highly Coking Catalyst, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol. 2000, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 307–314 [Theor. Found. Chem. Eng. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 274–280].
- Skvortsov, A.V., Review of Algorithms of Construction of Delone Triangulation, Vychisl. Metody Program., 2002, no. 3, pp. 14–39.
- A multi-lobe stereo phase portrait of a three-dimensional dynamic system and visualization of the control for objects with a multiplicity of stationary states
Automatic Control and Computer Sciences
Volume 45, Issue 1 , pp 11-19
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- nonlinear dynamics
- multiplicity of stationary states
- 3D phase portrait
- control visualization