Decoding asynchronous sequences
- V. O. Vasyukevich
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of decoding the input actions of a logical circuit with elements of vennjunction is solved. As the input action we will consider not individual suites of input signals, but instead sequences of such signals. These sequences are asynchronous in nature. A method of constructing a decoder based on a cascade connection of conjunctors is presented.
- Friedman, A. and Menon, P., Theory and Design of Switching Circuits, Pitman, 1977.
- Olsson, G. and Piani, D., Digital Optimization and Control Systems, St. Petersburg: Nevskii Dialekt, 2001.
- Vasyukevich, V.O., Perechislenie testov posledovatel’nostei skhem. (Opyt stanovleniya teorii) (Enumeration of Tests for Sequential Circuits. Approaches to the Development of Theory), Riga: IEVT Latvian Academy of Sciences, 1991.
- Vasyukevich, V.O., Enumeration of Tests for Sequential Circuits, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 1991, no. 5, pp. 78–84.
- Vasyukevich, V.O., Monotone Sequences of Binary Suites and their Identification by Means of Vennjunction Functions, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 1998, no. 5, pp. 58–67.
- Decoding asynchronous sequences
Automatic Control and Computer Sciences
Volume 41, Issue 2 , pp 93-99
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- asynchronous sequence
- circuits with memory
- construction of decoder
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Electronics and Computer Technology, Latvia University, ul. Dzerbenes 14, Riga, LV-1006, Latvia