Laser-enhanced molecular-ionization spectrometry of BaO and LuO in low-temperature flame
- A. A. GorbatenkoAffiliated withLaser Chemistry Department Email author
- , R. D. VoroninaAffiliated withLaser Chemistry Department
- , O. R. LyubomirovaAffiliated withLaser Chemistry Department
- , E. I. RevinaAffiliated withLaser Chemistry Department
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The molecular ionization spectra of BaO and LuO were recorded in low-temperature natural gas-air flame with excitation laser wavelengths in the range 440–480 and 535–575 nm. Addition excitation of barium and lutetium monoxides by a second laser quantum did not amplify the ionization signal. One-step laser excitation with wavelengths of 549.3 and 466.2 nm is optimal for BaO and LuO, respectively.
- Laser-enhanced molecular-ionization spectrometry of BaO and LuO in low-temperature flame
Moscow University Chemistry Bulletin
Volume 62, Issue 5 , pp 295-297
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links