Intensity influence of solar radiation on shrinkage of goods in fruit and vegetable stores
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
A mathematical model of heat-exchange processes in the enclosure of stores that takes into account the intensity of the solar radiation is developed. The influence of heat inflow through the barrier on the intensity of the shrinkage of goods in fruit and vegetable stores was investigated.
- Zhadan, V.Z., Vlagoobmen v plodoovoshchekhranilishchakh (Moisture Exchange in Fruit and Vegetable Stores), Moscow: Agromidat, 1985.
- Khuzhakulov, S.M., Uzakov, G.N., and Vardiyashvili, A.B., Heat Engineering Calculation of Deepen Fruit and Vegetable Story with Controllable Gas Medium, Molod. Uchen., 2010, no. 8, pp. 140–145.
- Klimaticheskie kharakteristiki aerodroma g. Karshi (Climatic Characteristics of Qarshi Aeroport), Chanysheva, S.G., Ed., Tashkent, 2005.
- Avezov, R.R. and Orlov, A.Yu., Solnechnye sistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya (Solar Systems for Heating and Hot Water Supply), Tashkent: Fan, 1988.
- Bogoslovskii, V.N., Stroitel’naya teplofizika (Building Thermalphysics), Moscow, 1982.
- Twidell, J. and Weir, A., Renewable Energy Resources, London: E & FN Spon, 1986; Moscow: Energoatomoizdat, 1990. CrossRef
- Mal’gina, E.V., Kholodil’nye mashiny i ustanovki (Refrigerating Machines and Plants), Moscow, 1980.
- Intensity influence of solar radiation on shrinkage of goods in fruit and vegetable stores
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 27-30
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links