Photothermal electric battery based on silicon solar cells
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The features of preparing a solar cell-thermoelement combined system were studied and their parameters are investivated directly in terms of solar lighting for Tashkent. The results of studies based on the proposed methods for measuring the parameters of photothermal converter were shown.
- Kasymakhunova, A.M., Nabiev, M. (2003) Pis’ma Zh. Tekhn. Fiz. 29: pp. 76-81
- Riskiev, T.T., Tursunov, M.N., Dadamukhamedov, S., et al., Geliotekhn., 2010, no. 3 [Appl. Solar Energy (Engl. Transl.), 2010, vol. 46, no. 3, p. 179].
- Muminov, R.A., Tursunov, M.N., and Tukfatullin, O.F., Geliotekhn., 2007, no. 4, pp. 21–24 [Appl. Solar Energy (Engl. Transl.), 2007, vol. 43, no. 4, p. 211].
- Photothermal electric battery based on silicon solar cells
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 63-65
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links