On the marketing of solar energy in Uzbekistan
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The current status and problems in utilization of solar energy in Uzbekistan are discussed briefly; it is emphasized that the available scientific and technical potential along with the government policy should be used to improve situation.
- International Energy Agency, IAE Urges Governments to Adopt Effective Policies Based on Key Design Principles to Accelerate the Exploitation of the Large Potential for Renewable Energy, Sep. 29, 2008.
- Brown, L.R., Plan B 4.0: Mobilizing to Save Civilization, Earth Policy Institute, 2009, p. 135.
- Allaev, K.R., Energetika mira i Uzbekistana (World’s and Uzbekistan Energetics), Tashkent, 2007.
- The Outlook for Development of Renewable Energy in Uzbekistan, UNDP Uzbekistan Rep., Tashkent, 2007.
- Azimov, S.A., Geliotekhn., 1987, no. 6, p. 3.
- Abdurakhmanov, A., Akbarov, R.U., Gulamov, K.G., and Riskiev, T.T., Geliotekhn., 1998, no. 1, p. 39.
- On the marketing of solar energy in Uzbekistan
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 79-81
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links