Double chamber solar and fuel drying unit for agricultural products
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A service model of a combined double chamber (casing) solar and fuel vertical drying unit was developed based on theoretical and experimental investigations.
Original Russian Text © Z.S. Iskandarov, O. Rakhmatov, M.N. Salomov, Sh.K. Akhmedov, A.S. Rashidov, 2011, published in Geliotekhnika, 2011, No. 1, pp. 31–34.
- Iskanderov, Z.S., et al., Uzbekistan Patent no. 02961 (UZ), Byull., 2006, no. 6.
- Iskanderov, Z.S., Experimental Efficiency of Integrated Solar-Fuel Convective Drying Plant Collector, Geliotekhn., 2000, no. 3.
- Mushtaev, I.V. and Efimov, M.G., Teoriya i raschet sushil’nykh protsessov (Dying Processes: Theory and Calculation), Moscow: MIKhM, 1974.
- Yudaev, B.N., Teploperedacha (Heat Transfer), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1981.
- Double chamber solar and fuel drying unit for agricultural products
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 24-26
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links