Complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat exchange panels of flat solar collectors for heating liquid heat carrier
- N. R. Avezova
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Research results on the development of methodology for the complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat-exchange panels of thin solar collectors for heating a liquid heat carrier are presented. The methodology takes account the presence of an internal connection between the optimized parameters. The practical example of implementing the suggested methodology for a sheet-piped beam-absorbing panel produced by the extrusion method is presented in the form of graphical dependences.
- Abuev, I.M., Myshko, Yu.L., Smirnov, S.I., et al., On the Technical Level of Solar Collectors and the Ways to Rise It in the USSR, Montazh. Spets. Raboty Stroit., 1989, no. 4, pp. 8–9.
- Petukhov, B.V., One Way to Calculate Solar Water Heaters, in Ispol’zovanie solnechnoi energii (Solar Energy Application), Moscow: Izd. AN USSR, 1957, no. 1, pp. 177–201.
- Smirnov, S.I., Solar collectors Structure, in Sistemy solnechnogo teplo- i khladosnabzheniya (Systems of Solar Heat and Cold Supply), Moscow: Stroiizdat, 1990, pp. 56–82.
- Avezov, R.R. and Orlov, A.Yu., Solnechnye sistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya (Solar Systems of Heating and Hot-Water Supply), Tashkent: Fan, 1988.
- Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A., Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, New York: Wiley, 1991.
- Mikheev, M.A., Osnovy teploperedachi (Foundations of Heat Transfer), Moscow-Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat, 1956.
- Complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat exchange panels of flat solar collectors for heating liquid heat carrier
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 5-10
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors