Complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat exchange panels of flat solar collectors for heating liquid heat carrier
- N. R. Avezova
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Research results on the development of methodology for the complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat-exchange panels of thin solar collectors for heating a liquid heat carrier are presented. The methodology takes account the presence of an internal connection between the optimized parameters. The practical example of implementing the suggested methodology for a sheet-piped beam-absorbing panel produced by the extrusion method is presented in the form of graphical dependences.
- Abuev, I.M., Myshko, Yu.L., Smirnov, S.I., et al., On the Technical Level of Solar Collectors and the Ways to Rise It in the USSR, Montazh. Spets. Raboty Stroit., 1989, no. 4, pp. 8–9.
- Petukhov, B.V. (1957) One Way to Calculate Solar Water Heaters. Ispol’zovanie solnechnoi energii. Izd. AN USSR, Moscow, pp. 177-201
- Smirnov, S.I. (1990) Solar collectors Structure. Sistemy solnechnogo teplo- i khladosnabzheniya. Stroiizdat, Moscow, pp. 56-82
- Avezov, R.R., Orlov, A.Yu. (1988) Solnechnye sistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya. Fan, Tashkent
- Duffie, J.A., Beckman, W.A. (1991) Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes. Wiley, New York
- Mikheev, M.A. (1956) Osnovy teploperedachi. Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad
- Complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat exchange panels of flat solar collectors for heating liquid heat carrier
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 5-10
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links