Pyrocerams based on cordierite glass synthesized in solar furnace with enhanced sintering range
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The results are presented from a study on enhancing the range in which pyrocerams based on cordierite glass powders synthesized with concentrated radiation fluxes are sintered. The process was carried out using crystallization catalysts, as well as feldspar and zinc oxide. It was determined that the injection of zinc oxide allows one to lower the sintering temperature by 10–20°C and to expand the interval of sintering from 15 to 30°C.
- Pavlushkin, N.M., Osnovy tekhnologii sitallov (Foundations of Glassceramic Technology), Moscow: Stroizdat, 1979.
- Adylov, G.T., Akbarov, R.Yu., Sinkh, D., et al., Research of Glass Ceramic Materials on the Base of Catalyzed Cordierite Glass Synthesized by Means of Concentrated Radiant Flux, Steklo Keram., 2009, no. 4, pp. 6–9.
- Adylov, G.T., Akbarov, R.Yu., Zufarov, M.A., et al., Sintered Crystalline Materials on the Basis of Cordierite Glass Obtained by Means of Concentrated Radiant Flux, Geliotekhn., 2010, no. 3, pp. 45–48 [Appl. Solar Energy (Engl. Transl.), 2010, vol. 46, no. 3, p. 202].
- Pyrocerams based on cordierite glass synthesized in solar furnace with enhanced sintering range
Applied Solar Energy
Volume 47, Issue 1 , pp 56-58
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Allerton Press, Inc.
- Additional Links