A note on the existence of solutions for some boundary value problems of fractional differential inclusions
- Aurelian Cernea
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We study the existence of solutions for fractional differential inclusions of order q ∈ (1, 2] with families of mixed and closed boundary conditions. We establish Filippov type existence results in the case of nonconvex setvalued maps.
- S. Abbas, M. Benchohra, Partial hyperbolic differential equations with finite delay involving the Caputo fractional derivative. Commun. Math. Anal. 7 (2009), 62–72.
- A. Aghajani, Y. Jalilian, J.J. Trujillo, On the existence of solutions of fractional integro-differential equations, Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 15, No 1 (2012), 44–69. DOI: 10.2478/s13540-012-0005-4; at http://www.springerlink.com/content/1311-0454/15/1/
- B. Ahmad, Existence of solutions for fractional differential equations of order q ∈ (2, 3] with anti-periodic boundary conditions. J. Appl. Math. Comput. 34, No 1–2 (2010), 385–391; DOI: 10.1007/s12190-009-0328-4. CrossRef
- B. Ahmad, J.J. Nieto, J. Pimentel, Some boundary value problems of fractional differential equations and inclusions. Computers and Mathematics with Applications 62, No 3 (2011), 1238–1250; doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2011.02.035. CrossRef
- B. Ahmad, V. Otero-Espinar, Existence of solutions for functional differential inclusions with antiperiodic boundary conditions. Boundary Value Problems 2009 (2009), ID 625347, 1–11.
- E. Ait Dads, M. Benchohra, S. Hamani, Impulsive fractional differential inclusions involving Caputo fractional derivative. Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 12, No 1 (2009), 15–38; http://www.math.bas.bg/~fcaa/volume12/fcaa121/Dads_Benchohra_Hamani_FCAA121.pdf
- J.P. Aubin, A. Cellina, Differential Inclusions. Springer, Berlin (1984). CrossRef
- M. Benchohra, J. Henderson, S.K. Ntouyas, A. Ouahab, Existence results for fractional order functional differential equations with infinite delay. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 338 (2008), 1340–1350. CrossRef
- C. Castaing, M. Valadier, Convex Analysis and Measurable Multifunctions. Springer, Berlin (1977).
- A. Cernea, An existence result for nonlinear integrodifferential inclusions. Comm. Applied Nonlin. Anal. 14 (2007), 17–24.
- A. Cernea, On the existence of solutions for a higher order differential inclusion without convexity. Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 8 (2007), 1–8.
- A. Cernea, An existence result for a Fredholm-type integral inclusion. Fixed Point Theory 9 (2008), 441–447.
- A. Cernea, On the existence of solutions for fractional differential inclusions with boundary conditions. Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 12,No 4 (2009), 433–442; at http://www.math.bas.bg/~fcaa/volume12/fcaa124/Cernea fcaa 12 4.pdf
- A. Cernea, Continuous version of Filippov’s theorem for fractional differential inclusions. Nonlinear Anal. 72 (2010), 204–208. CrossRef
- Y.K. Chang, J.J. Nieto, Some new existence results for fractional differential inclusions with boundary conditions. Mathematical and Computer Modelling 49 (2009), 605–609. CrossRef
- H. Covitz, S.B. Nadler jr., Multivalued contraction mapping in generalized metric spaces. Israel J. Math. 8 (1970), 5–11. CrossRef
- A.M.A. El-Sayed, A.G. Ibrahim, Multivalued fractional differential equations of arbitrary orders. Appl. Math. Comput. 68 (1995), 15–25. CrossRef
- A.F. Filippov, Classical solutions of differential equations with multivalued right hand side. SIAM J. Control 5 (1967), 609–621. CrossRef
- Z. Kannai, P. Tallos, Stability of solution sets of differential inclusions. Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged) 61 (1995), 197–207.
- A.A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava, J.J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations. Elsevier, Amsterdam (2006).
- M. Kostic, Abstract time-fractional equations: existence and growth of solutions, Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 14, No 2 (2011), 301–316; DOI: 10.2478/s13540-011-0018-4; at http://www.springerlink.com/content/1311-0454/14/2/
- T.C. Lim, On fixed point stability for set-valued contractive mappings with applications to generalized differential equations. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 110 (1985), 436–441. CrossRef
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations. Academic Press, San Diego (1999).
- P. Tallos, A Filippov-Gronwall type inequality in infinite dimensional space. Pure Math. Appl. 5 (1994), 355–362.
- A note on the existence of solutions for some boundary value problems of fractional differential inclusions
Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 183-194
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP Versita
- Additional Links
- fractional differential inclusion
- Caputo fractional derivative
- boundary value problem
- mixed and closed boundary conditions
- Aurelian Cernea (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Bucharest, Academiei 14, 010014, Bucharest, Romania