The A.I.D. population and family planning program—goals, scope, and progress
- R. T. Ravenholt
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- W. H. Draper, Jr., et al. The Population In the Composite Report of The President’s Committee To Study the United States Military Assistance Program (Washington, D.C.: August 17, 1959).
- Richard N. Gardner, “Economic Development, and the United Nations,” Department of State Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 1228 (January 7, 1963).
- John F. Kennedy, President, Press Conference of April 24, 1963, New York Times (April 25, 1963), page 15.
- L. B. Johnson, President, State of the Union Message to the U.S. Congress, January 5, 1965. 561
- “U.S. Ready To Give ‘The Pill’ to Poor Nations,” The Baltimore Sun (April 6, 1967).
- Guidelines for Assistance to Population Programs, M. O. 1612.57 (Agency for International Development, September 15, 1967).
- “Population Control: U.S. AID Prograi Leaps Forward,” Science 159:615 (9 February 1968).
- Population Program Assistance (Agency for International Development, Office of War on Hunger, Population Service, 1968).
- Population Crisis, Hearings before the Subcommittee on Foreign Aid Expenditures of the Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, Ninetieth Congress, Second Session, on S. 1676, February 1, 1968 (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1968).
- Kingsley, Davis (1967) Population Policy: Will Current Programs Succeed. Science 158: pp. 730-730 CrossRef
- Bernard Berelson, “National Family Planning Programs: Where We Stand,” (Presented to the Conference on Population Programs in East Asia, Taipei, Taiwan, May, 1968).
- The A.I.D. population and family planning program—goals, scope, and progress
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 561-573
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- R. T. Ravenholt (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Population Service Office of the War on Hunger Agency for International Development, USA