A new species of cymopterus (Umbelliferae) from northwestern Wyoming
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Cymopterus evertii, from Park and Hot Springs counties, Wyoming, is described as new. It appears to be a derivative taxon from what has been calledC. bipinnatus. Data are presented justifying the relegation of the latter name to synonymy underC. nivalis. A key is provided for distinguishingC. evertii from its presumed closest relatives.
- Evert, E. F. 1983. A new species ofLomatium (Umbelliferae) from Wyoming, Madroño 30: 143–146.
- — 1984a. A new species ofAntennaria (Asteraceae) from Montana and Wyoming. Madroño 31: 109–112.
- — 1984b.Penstemon absarokensis, a new species of Scrophulariaceae from Wyoming Madroño 31: 140–143.
- — & L. Constance. 1982.Shoshonea pulvinata, a new genus and species of Umbelliferae from Wyoming. Syst. Bot. 7: 471–475. CrossRef
- Hartman, R. L. 1985. A new species ofCymopterus (Umbelliferae) from southern Idaho. Brittonia 37: 102–105. CrossRef
- — & L. Constance. 1985. Two new species ofCymopterus (Umbelliferae) from western North America. Brittonia 37: 88–95. CrossRef
- Mathias, M. E. & L. Constance. 1944–45. Umbelliferae. N. Amer. Fl. 28B: 43–295.
- A new species of cymopterus (Umbelliferae) from northwestern Wyoming
Volume 38, Issue 4 , pp 420-426
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links