Date: 07 Oct 2012
- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Millar, AW, Brown, PD, Moore, J (1998) Results of single and repeat dose studies of the oral matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor marimastat in healthy male volunteers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 45: pp. 21-26 CrossRef
- Tierney, GM, Griffin, NR, Stuart, RC (1999) A pilot study of the safety and effects of the matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor marimastat in gastric cancer. European Journal of Cancer: Part A 35: pp. 563-568 CrossRef
- Rusmussen, H, Rugg, T, Brown, P (1997) A 371 patient meta-analysis of studies of marimastat in patients with advanced cancer.
- Evans, J, Bramhall, S, Carmichael, J (1996) A phase II study of marimastat (BB-2516) in advanced pancreatic cancer. Annals of Oncology 7: pp. 51
- Boasberg, P, Harbaugh, , Eisenberger, M (1997) Marimastat in patients with hormone refractory prostate cancer: a dose-finding study.
- Bodurtha, A, Eisenhauer, E, Steward, W (1997) Phase I-II study of marimastat (BB2516) in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Wojtowicz-Praga, S, Torri, J, Johnson, M (1998) Phase I trial of marimastat, a novel matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor, administered orally to patients with advanced lung cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology 16: pp. 2150-2156
- Primrose, JN, Bleiberg, H, Daniel, F (1999) Marimastat in recurrent colorectal cancer: exploratory evaluation of biological activity by measurement of carcinoembryonic antigen. British Journal of Cancer 79: pp. 509-514 CrossRef
- King, J, Clingan, P, Morris, DL (2002) Placebo control double-blind randomised clinical trial of the matrix metalloproteinase inhib-itor marimastat in patients with inoperable colorectal cancer liver metastases: significant survival advantage in patients with musculoskeletal symptoms 21: pp. 135
- British Biotech plc announces results of marimastat study 145 in gastric cancer.
- Fielding, J, Scholefield, J, Stuart, R (2000) A randomized doubleblind placebo-controlled study of marimastat in patients with inoperable gastric adenocarcinoma 19: pp. 240
- British Biotech plc results of marimastat study 186 in patients with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Rosemurgy, A, Harris, J, Langleben, A (1999) Marimastat in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: a dose-finding study. American Journal of Clinical Oncology 22: pp. 247-252 CrossRef
- British Biotech plc —results of marimastat study 128 —pancreatic cancer monotherapy trial.
- Evans, JD, Stark, A, Johnson, CD (2001) A phase II trial of marimastat in advanced pancreatic cancer. British Journal of Cancer 85: pp. 1865-1870 CrossRef
Drugs in R & D
Volume 4, Issue 3 , pp 198-203
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors